Pacific Rim

Neuigkeiten und Diskussionen zu Filmen aus den USA und dem Rest der Welt.
Antworten
Dodger
Pacific Rim

Beitrag von Dodger » Mi 20. Jun 2012, 17:47

Und dann war da noch Guillermo del Toros Giant Robots vs. Giant Monsters-Clash, der in etwa einem Jahr in die Kinos rollen soll - bisher gibt es relativ wenig Infos und nur ein offizielles Bild ->
prim1.jpg
Del Toro zur Inszenierung der Action:
We take the battles far and above! Two or three of them happen in places where there have never been a battle between kaiju and robots. From the bottom of the ocean to the atmosphere of the Earth. We have a battle in a storm at sea. Every battle we try to do differently. One is seen from the point of view of a single person. We never cut away from that point of view.
Neben Elba sind Charlie "Jax" Hunnam, Willem Dafoe, Clifton Collins Jr. und Ron Perlman gesetzt.
Zuletzt geändert von Dodger am Mi 4. Jul 2012, 00:10, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
"This is a present from a small, distant world, a token of our sounds, our science, our images, our music, our thoughts and our feelings. We are attempting to survive our time so we may live into yours." Voyager Golden Record

Yuki

Beitrag von Yuki » Mi 20. Jun 2012, 17:54

Lass es bitte "awesome" werden!

Dodger
Beitrag von Dodger » Mi 4. Jul 2012, 00:08

Hunnam und Rinko Kikuchi:
prim2.jpg
"This is a present from a small, distant world, a token of our sounds, our science, our images, our music, our thoughts and our feelings. We are attempting to survive our time so we may live into yours." Voyager Golden Record

Dodger
Beitrag von Dodger » Sa 7. Jul 2012, 23:22

primp.jpg

ScheichHabib

Beitrag von ScheichHabib » So 8. Jul 2012, 16:05

Furchtbar.

Dodger
Beitrag von Dodger » So 15. Jul 2012, 11:01

sweetlemon

Beitrag von sweetlemon » So 15. Jul 2012, 12:52

Mecha-Gedöns!

ScheichHabib

Beitrag von ScheichHabib » So 15. Jul 2012, 16:45

Klingt, als ob del Toro wieder voll durchdreht. Zum Glück wurde bei seiner Mountains Verfilmung der Stecker gezogen, die klang ähnlich größenwahnsinnig.

Dodger
Beitrag von Dodger » Mi 1. Aug 2012, 22:51

Dodger
Beitrag von Dodger » Di 25. Sep 2012, 03:12

Gänzlich überraschend ist das nicht: Kommt jetzt doch in 3D. Del Toro:
What happened was, in the weeks and months following Comic-Con, what I asked from the studio was to agree to four points that I wanted to do. The more the ILM shots arrived, the more I realized that there were only a few shots that would miniaturize. I asked the studio, number one, that we would not hyper-stereo-lize the thing. That we would not force 3D on the beauty shots. That we would keep the giant dimensions. They agreed. Number two, they agreed to something very unusual. Normally a conversion takes a few weeks. I asked to start it immediately so we could take the full 40 weeks to do the conversion. As an example, TITANIC took about 50 weeks to convert.

The final thing (Moment mal, was wurde aus Nummer 3?) that I asked that they agreed to, which was amazing, was that I asked them to give me an extra budget, which is considerable, to actually have ILM composite the shots that are CG native 3D. We're not giving elements. ILM is giving the composite in 3D from the get-go. That's a huge, huge element. Now I'm going to be involved in supervising it. What can I tell you? I changed my mind. I'm not running for office. I can do a Romney.

Antworten