R.I.P. (of the week)

Auf der Suche nach der besten Literaturverfilmung oder dem männlichsten Schauspieler?
Antworten
Julio Sacchi

Re: R.I.P. (of the week)

Beitrag von Julio Sacchi » Mi 23. Mai 2018, 11:41

Philip Roth

Don Kolleone

Beitrag von Don Kolleone » Do 31. Mai 2018, 21:18

Demba Nabé (45)
"Krieg ist wie Kino. Vorne flimmerts, hinten sind die besten Plätze." - Arnim Dahl

Youri

Beitrag von Youri » Fr 8. Jun 2018, 12:59

Egon Hoegen

SvenT

Beitrag von SvenT » Fr 8. Jun 2018, 13:12

Ich musste Google bemühen. Jetzt habe ich die Stimme vor Ohren.

Jaan

Beitrag von Jaan » Fr 8. Jun 2018, 13:26

Wegen ihm schau ich STARSHIP TROOPERS nie im Original.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Youri

Beitrag von Youri » Fr 8. Jun 2018, 13:51

Anthony Bourdain :shock:

Jaan

Beitrag von Jaan » Fr 8. Jun 2018, 14:01

:(

Von dem hab ich heute morgen eine schöne Abrechnung mit der traditionellen Kochausbildung wiedergelesen:
[W]e’re talking about a militaristic, male system that goes back in Europe back to the guild system, generally populated in the classic example by abused male children who were abused in kitchens, worked their way up through this sadistic system of hazing, became chefs and then abused those below them in the same way. The traditional system was the male chef would abuse his male chef de cuisine. The male chef de cuisine would then abuse his sous-chef. The sous-chefs would take it out on all the cooks who would then physically hit, kick, torment, haze, and pressure each other as punishment for bringing this shit down on them yet again. And God help you if you were a woman in those days.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Jaan

Beitrag von Jaan » Fr 8. Jun 2018, 15:42

Good food, good eating, is all about blood and organs, cruelty and decay. It’s about sodium-loaded pork fat, stinky triple-cream cheeses, the tender thymus glands and distended livers of young animals. It’s about danger—risking the dark, bacterial forces of beef, chicken, cheese, and shellfish. Your first two hundred and seven Wellfleet oysters may transport you to a state of rapture, but your two hundred and eighth may send you to bed with the sweats, chills, and vomits.
Bester Mann.
Hoffentlich geht's Tochter und Asia gut.

Sylvio Constabel

Beitrag von Sylvio Constabel » So 17. Jun 2018, 04:36

Matt "Guitar" Murphy mit 88.
Bei Sylvio mag ich, er guckt halt auch viel mit dem Herzen. Jimfried Nullinie

SvenT

Beitrag von SvenT » Do 28. Jun 2018, 22:18

Harlan Ellison.

:( :( :( :(

Antworten