Antworten
Doctor Schnabel
Re: Filmtagebücher Kommentarthread

Beitrag von Doctor Schnabel » Do 6. Mai 2021, 23:53

Stoner muss ich unbedingt noch kaufen :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Sylvio Constabel

Beitrag von Sylvio Constabel » Fr 7. Mai 2021, 09:22

Dürfte genau Deine Kragenweite sein. Außerdem funktioniert der mit seinem Sleaze auch besser als ein A QUEEN'S RANSOM, oder so. Obwohl der auch fetzt.
Bei Sylvio mag ich, er guckt halt auch viel mit dem Herzen. Jimfried Nullinie

Frau Stockl

Beitrag von Frau Stockl » Fr 7. Mai 2021, 16:37

Stoner < Queen's Ransom < The Man from Hongkong.
~ Hoffnung ist die kleine Schwester der Verzweiflung.

Sylvio Constabel

Beitrag von Sylvio Constabel » Fr 7. Mai 2021, 16:46

Ja < Nein.

Frau Stockl

Beitrag von Frau Stockl » Fr 7. Mai 2021, 17:16

~ Hoffnung ist die kleine Schwester der Verzweiflung.

Joachim Bauer

Beitrag von Joachim Bauer » Fr 7. Mai 2021, 17:51

Doctor Schnabel hat geschrieben:
Fr 7. Mai 2021, 12:23
Mirage (Korea VHS)
Eine Schande, dass es diese aufwändige HK-Produktion aus dem Jahr 1987 mit Yu Rong-Guang scheinbar weder auf DVD noch Blu-Ray gibt.
Kann meinetwegen so bleiben. Kann mit dem Film nichts anfangen. Und als die durchgeknallte Alte dann in der Wüste ihrem Pferd den Hals aufschneidet, um dessen Blut zu trinken, war spätestens der Ofen aus. Fand den auch ziemlich langweilig.
Die Spieler, wo dieser Sprache nicht mächtig sind, die sollen dann sich angewöhnen, das Deutsch zu lernen. (Mario Basler, rhetorisch geschulter, ehemaliger Fußballprofi)

Sylvio Constabel

Beitrag von Sylvio Constabel » Fr 7. Mai 2021, 18:38

Was Du alles kennst. :eh:

Joachim Bauer

Beitrag von Joachim Bauer » Fr 7. Mai 2021, 18:51

Bin halt wie Jimmy, kenne sogar die geheimsten Geheimtipps. :twisted:
Die Spieler, wo dieser Sprache nicht mächtig sind, die sollen dann sich angewöhnen, das Deutsch zu lernen. (Mario Basler, rhetorisch geschulter, ehemaliger Fußballprofi)

Doctor Schnabel

Beitrag von Doctor Schnabel » Sa 8. Mai 2021, 00:05

Joachim Bauer hat geschrieben:
Fr 7. Mai 2021, 17:51
Doctor Schnabel hat geschrieben:
Fr 7. Mai 2021, 12:23
Mirage (Korea VHS)
Eine Schande, dass es diese aufwändige HK-Produktion aus dem Jahr 1987 mit Yu Rong-Guang scheinbar weder auf DVD noch Blu-Ray gibt.
Kann meinetwegen so bleiben. Kann mit dem Film nichts anfangen. Und als die durchgeknallte Alte dann in der Wüste ihrem Pferd den Hals aufschneidet, um dessen Blut zu trinken, war spätestens der Ofen aus. Fand den auch ziemlich langweilig.
Die Kampfszenen der durchgeknallten Alten sind der Wahnsinn :!: :thumbup: Und zu der Szene mit dem Pferd: ich ass heute Abend Pferde-Steak :wave:

Those stunts... What the actual FUCK?!

Stunts - 100/100 | So, out of left field and Hong Kong obscurity comes a challenger for the craziest stunts ever put on film. Didn’t think I’d see another one of those like, ever, after watching pretty much all of Jackie Chan’s filmography (Police Story comes to mind), Devil Hunters, Fatal Termination, and a slew of other all-time HK stunt classics. Come to think of it, one of the final stunts in this movie is pretty much the exact same stunt as the one in the aforementioned Devil Hunters, except this time the actor didn’t end up in the hospital for 3 months… as far as I know.

Narrative - 68/100 | I have to give credit to the movie, that was some real strange love story they had going on. Starts with a good old beating then evolves into a complicated but faithful relationship. And obviously I’m talking about the man and his horse here, what else?

Fight Choreography - 90/100 | Sometimes stilted a bit, but always entertaining and brutal.

Enjoyment - 80/100 | A sort of swashbuckling western epic filmed with some of the craziest stunts I've ever seen and starring my favorite underrated actor Rongguang Yu, who actually gets to fight lots of people outside of Iron Monkey, for once? I'm floored!

Main Fighters: Yu Rong-Guang, Tsui Siu-Ming, Pasha Romani
I watched it for the first time in 1987 (or 88 may be) when I was 7/8 yrs old. My premier school organized we students(with teacher also) to watch it. The movie name in Chinese is "Mirage" which is an effect caused by hot air in a desert, which makes you think that you can see objects when they are not actually there. However it's SOMEWHERE! In this movie, it's the beautiful girl/bandit leader.

Good points: 1. This movie is taken in Xing Jiang Province. "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" is also taken there for a couple of minutes, where Ms.Zhang Zi Yi met her boyfriend(also a bandit) :). This province is the most remote province(also biggest) and it's close to a few former Soviet Union countries. Actually the bandits are supposed to be some kinds of Russians/White Russians, especially a few leaders. Very few movie is pictured there and the scene is really wild, real and original. Two main actress are minorities of China. In China we have around 56 nations.

2. The fighting and bombing scenes are still excellent even in today's China - Year 2008 although it's taken 20 yrs ago. Of course it cannot be compared with Hollywood GIANT movies.

3. The best part layer 1: Mirage means Real thing, real somewhere, should be not very faraway, people can Touch it! The best part layer 2: The REAL THING is not as good as it is in a Mirage, gorgeous dream girl but bandit!

I watched it for the 2nd time after 20 years and I just feel as good as 20 yrs ago-Yesterday Once Again. This is definitely a Top 10 China movie. Everyone should not miss it. Before I die, I'll backpacker the WHOLE Xing Jiang Province, by my own to meet some one attractive, or with someone I love.

Claude 2008.7.8
I'm a huge Yu Rong Guang's fan and this is one of my favourites Yu's movie.Great production,a lot of action(some japanese reviews says that even Hollywood can't imitate that kind of action!)and very good fights.The plot is almost ridiculous(a man see a mirage of a misterious woman in the desert and looks for her.When he finds her he realizes that she's the leader of a gang of desert robbers)but the villain,played by Connie Khan,is even worse!She's extremely caricatural but her fighting skills worth a rental!

Auch John Charles gibt 7/10 :thumbup:

Und: war an den HK Film-Awards für die Action nominiert:

Best Action Choreography (1988)

Tsui Siu-Ming

Der ist schon überdurchschnittlich was die Action und Stunts angehen :thumbup:

Joachim Bauer

Beitrag von Joachim Bauer » Sa 8. Mai 2021, 00:44

Ich hab auch schon Pferdefleisch gegessen. Die ganze Szene mit dem Drumherum ist für 'n Arsch. Die Action hab ich auch nicht als besonders aufregend im Erinnerung. Bin vermutlich kein Fan von Massenactionszenen im karger Szenerie; Magnificent Warriors z.B. fand ich auch eher ermüdend.

Antworten