The Deadly Spawn (Synapse films)

Alles über Blu-ray, DVD, Laserdisc & VHS - Ankündigungen, Details & Schnäppchen.
Antworten
Doctor Schnabel
The Deadly Spawn (Synapse films)

Beitrag von Doctor Schnabel » Fr 2. Okt 2020, 07:49

Sie arbeiten an einer (neuen) Blu-Ray

What can you tell us about THE DEADLY SPAWN?

We scanned the negative, the AB roll, and it’s messy. We put the DVD out years ago, but when you’re dealing with DVD resolution, you don’t see as much. A lot of the fine dirt and problems inherent in the material don’t show up until you scan it at a higher resolution with better equipment. So we scanned DEADLY SPAWN in 4K, and we were like, “Uh-oh! [Laughs] This is a real mess!” I sent it, again, to two different restoration houses, they sent me samples back, and again, I was upset with both of them. Then we found that company that did MANCHESTER MORGUE, and I was happy with them. We had to pull the 4K data from the other two places and send it to India, and then…COVID, which India is still being incredibly affected by even today.

I talked to [SPAWN producer] Ted Bohus recently, and he’s trying to find the original dialogue, music and effects tracks so we can do a brand new mix. What I’d also like to do with DEADLY SPAWN is create new 4K DCPs and it put it back out there if and when theaters reopen.
Wusste nicht, dass die Original Dialoge, Music etc. bei früheren Fassungen fehlten bzw. "nicht original " waren

Habe ich ewig nicht mehr gesehen

Antworten
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag