Massacre at Central High

Alles über Blu-ray, DVD, Laserdisc & VHS - Ankündigungen, Details & Schnäppchen.
Antworten
Doctor Schnabel
Massacre at Central High

Beitrag von Doctor Schnabel » Fr 2. Okt 2020, 07:47

Seit Jahren von Synapse films angekündigt.

News

Where is MASSACRE AT CENTRAL HIGH at this point?

We’re getting everything finished right now. I posted a little sneak on my Instagram recently, just to let everyone know we’re still plugging along. Understandably, people are like, “Oh, it’s been years…” but again, Synapse does not release something until I feel it’s fucking done. I don’t want to put out something just to put it out, if I don’t feel I’ve done the best work I can on it. The problem with MASSACRE was very similar to the one we had with TENEBRAE. We got the masters for that, and there was all this baked-in garbage from a poorly done restoration process that we had to go back in and fix.

It was a very similar situation with MASSACRE AT CENTRAL HIGH: We got the files, and had no control over the master. We didn’t scan it, we didn’t supervise it, and on the surface, it was like, “This is pretty good,” but then I started seeing things: Buttons, details, etc. disappearing and reappearing from frame to frame. And I actually fired two restoration companies that took a crack at fixing it. They made things worse instead of better in some cases. Then we finally found a third company, which also handled MANCHESTER MORGUE for us, and they did a great job. So MASSACRE has taken a while, but it’s coming.

Did Renee Daalder’s death last year (from Parkinson’s/Alzheimer’s disease) affect that project?

It did. Renee was awesome; I miss that guy. When he would call us, we ended up having hour, two-hour conversations. Early on in the project, he told us, “Look, this project means a lot to me, and I want to do my own extras. I know everybody, I can get people.” And my business partner Jerry Chandler and I were like, “OK, fine,” and we started working on other things. Then we started not hearing from him anymore, and got a little worried. And then we heard that he was not going to be able to do the supplements. I didn’t ask for details; they just said, “He can’t do the extras anymore, he’s not going to do any on-camera interviews or commentaries. You’d better find somebody else.” So we hired Red Shirt Pictures to jump in and take over. We waited for Renee for two years; God bless him, he had a passion for the movie, and I was really hoping he could pull it off, but his health was in decline. It hit us very hard, because Renee was one of the sweetest guys I’ve ever worked with in the industry. He was so easygoing and so passionate and funny; he was like, “Maybe we can do HABITAT too!” and unfortunately that never happened.
red e.jpg

https://rue-morgue.com/exclusive-synaps ... I2JcKjDp3I

Doctor Schnabel
Re: Massacre at Central High

Beitrag von Doctor Schnabel » Mi 18. Nov 2020, 21:25

Eine auf 4000 Stück limitierte DVD/Blu-Ray Steelbook Combo ist jetzt angekündigt:

Runtime: 88 minutes
Release Date: AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING
Language: English
Aspect Ratio: High-Definition 1080p (1.78:1) Presentation
Format: DVD/Blu-ray combo
Region: All Regions

High-definition 1080p remaster scanned, transferred and supervised by director Renee Daalder

Audio interviews by Mike White (‘The Projection Booth’ Podcast), featuring interviews with cast members Andrew Stevens, Robert Carradine, Derrel Maury and Rex Steven Sikes

Audio interview with director Renee Daalder, conducted by writer/horror historian Michael Gingold

HELL IN THE HALLWAYS: The Making of “Massacre at Central High” – New “making of” documentary

Theatrical trailer, TV spot, radio spot and still gallery

Collectible booklet featuring liner notes by Michael Gingold

Newly translated removable English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing

Steelbook® combo-pack includes both DVD and Blu-ray versions of the film

Both the Blu-ray and DVD are REGION-FREE for world-wide playback
Schade bin ich am sparen. Wird in dem Fall eine spätere reguläre Single Disc Auflage.

central highcopy.jpg

Doctor Schnabel
Re: Massacre at Central High

Beitrag von Doctor Schnabel » Sa 7. Mai 2022, 20:36

Abgespeckte Version kommt:
Massacre At Central High gets a standard edition from Synapse Films on 9/13

Bonus Materials

High-definition 1080p remaster scanned, transferred and supervised by director Renee Daalder
Audio interviews by Mike White (‘The Projection Booth’ Podcast), featuring interviews with cast members Andrew Stevens, Robert Carradine, Derrel Maury and Rex Steven Sikes
Audio interview with director Renee Daalder, conducted by writer/horror historian Michael Gingold
HELL IN THE HALLWAYS: The Making of “Massacre at Central High” – New “making of” documentary
Theatrical trailer, TV spot, radio spot and still gallery
Newly translated removable English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
high.jpg

Antworten
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag