Desecration

Alles über Blu-ray, DVD, Laserdisc & VHS - Ankündigungen, Details & Schnäppchen.
Antworten
Doctor Schnabel
Desecration

Beitrag von Doctor Schnabel » Mo 4. Jun 2018, 10:17

Vob Facebook
Coming August 7th from Code Red DVD!

Desecration (1999)
• Audio Commentary by Writer/Director/Composer Dante Tomaselli
• BUILDING THE TORTURE CHAMBER Featurette
• DESECRATION - Short Film
• WITCHES Album - Featuring 13 Tracks
• DESECRATION Still Gallery
• DESECRATION Trailer

A Note from Dante Tomaselli:

I'm happy to announce that CODE RED and KINO are releasing my film, DESECRATION on Blu-ray this August. For a while, I didn't think there would be any light at the end of the tunnel since the original Super 16 film print has been missing for years. It's still missing. I have a wild theory the Vatican secretly confiscated my nun nightmare around the time it made its world premiere at the1999 Fantafestival in Rome, Italy. Maybe too many Italian horror fans cheered during the film's scissor attack sequence where an innocent nun is violently slashed by a pair of floating scissors. It's weirdly prophetic that the name of the Catholic boarding school in Desecration is St. Anthony, the patron Saint of the Lost. In any case, Bill Olsen at Code Red pushed hard for me to find the film print for many months. I searched and it's just gone. So this presentation of Desecration is culled from the only existing Digibeta master tape available, which means it's about the same picture quality as Image Entertainment's 2000 release. Chris at Imagimedia, who transferred Desecration, did fine work with having only a Digibeta master to up-res. Finally, when Code Red asked me to send the original nun paintings for the Blu-ray cover art, I had to give them bad news: Those paintings are missing too! Update! I found the nun paintings (preserved on the Blu-ray cover) which were hiding in the basement of the Executive Producer's One Fifth Avenue NYC apartment. The film, though was not there. Still, this gives me hope that it might one day appear but for now please enjoy this Blu-ray restoration of my first feature film, Desecration

Distributed by Kino Lorber
Das DVD Cover gefällt mir einen Tick besser. Glaube, da mache ich trotzdem ein Upgrade da ich den Film nich uninteressant und vor allem stimmungsvoll fand. Bessere Bild- und Tonqualität zahlt sich eventuell aus.

Englische Subs wären fein, aber wird es wohl nicht geben...
Desecration.jpg
DESECRATION dvd.JPG

Antworten