Justice League Dark

Neuigkeiten und Diskussionen zu Filmen aus den USA und dem Rest der Welt.
Antworten
Dodger
Justice League Dark

Beitrag von Dodger » Do 28. Feb 2013, 16:26

Nachdem das ursprüngliche JUSTICE LEAGUE-Projekt erstmal ins Stocken geraten ist, stellt sich die Frage, wie realistisch diese Geschichte hier selbst bei schmalem Budget wirklich ist, aber die treibende Kraft dahinter heißt Guillermo Del Toro, da fehlt es immerhin nicht an Begeisterung für's Material:
TotalFilm hat geschrieben:I am going to be presenting my storyline to DC and Warners of where I want to take this universe. We do have a writer, but until that is firmed up, I have to keep it a secret. I hope it happens. It's going really really well. It's like meeting old friends. I grew up with Demon Etrigan, with Swamp Thing, with Deadman, so these are characters that are near and dear to my heart.

I'd love to use the origins that are proper to each character. I love the idea of Jason Blood as a paladin and a knight.... I love the entire Constantine mythology, the Dead Man mythology, the Alex Holland Swamp Thing mythology. These are really rich things to well, and to dig.
"This is a present from a small, distant world, a token of our sounds, our science, our images, our music, our thoughts and our feelings. We are attempting to survive our time so we may live into yours." Voyager Golden Record

Julio Sacchi

Beitrag von Julio Sacchi » Mi 24. Mai 2017, 13:30

Doug Liman war drin. Jetzt isser raus.

Antworten
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag