Freakshift

Neuigkeiten und Diskussionen zu Filmen aus Europa.
Antworten
Dodger
Freakshift

Beitrag von Dodger » Sa 28. Jul 2012, 02:41

Schon wieder Ben Wheatley, und jetzt auch langsam mit Geld in der Hinterhand:
FREAKSHIFT is set in a world where monsters rise from the ground and terrorize citizens when night falls. The Freakshift is a band of government-organized misfits and lawbreakers who hunt and kill the creatures for civic duty, sport and money.

FREAKSHIFT is like 'Hill Street Blues' vs. 'Monsters' and it's our first American film. It needs a budget of about $15m, so it's quite big.
"This is a present from a small, distant world, a token of our sounds, our science, our images, our music, our thoughts and our feelings. We are attempting to survive our time so we may live into yours." Voyager Golden Record

Bewitched240

Beitrag von Bewitched240 » Sa 1. Apr 2017, 12:46

Zum Glück hab ich die Forensuche kurz angeschmissen. Siehe da, es gibt einen Thread aus 2012 zu Ben Wheatleys neuem Film. FREE FIRE startet ja am Donnerstag in den deutschen Lichtspielhäusern, da steht FREAKSHIFT schon in den Startlöchern.
-------
A couple weeks ago, we heard that Alicia Vikander was in talks to lead the cast of FREAKSHIFT, the next film from KILL LIST director Ben Wheatley. Described as a "cops vs. monsters" story and "an all-guns-blazing action thriller", FREAKSHIFT was said to be about a band of misfits who hunt down and kill nocturnal underground monsters.
During an appearance on Independent.co.uk's podcast Kernels, Wheatley offered up a bit more information on the project. I was pretty much sold on FREAKSHIFT from the beginning, but the way Wheatley described it on the show has me 100% on board and hyped to see how it turns out:
We should be making Freakshift this year which is a sci-fi film that Amy [Jump] and I have written and has been in development for about five or six years. So it looks like that’s finally going to happen. It's about women with shotguns fighting giant crabs. There you go, it sells itself."
It certainly does sell itself. I want to see women with shotguns fighting giant crabs right now!
FREAKSHIFT is expected to start filming in August. Wheatley's film FREE FIRE is in UK theatres today, with a release in the US scheduled to follow on April 21st.

http://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/news ... kshift-264

Gibt nichts hinzuzufügen: "Frauen ballern auf Riesenkrabben" reicht mir. :mrgreen:

Antworten