Halloween Complete Collection

Alles über Blu-ray, DVD, Laserdisc & VHS - Ankündigungen, Details & Schnäppchen.
Antworten
Thorsten Hanisch
Halloween Complete Collection

Beitrag von Thorsten Hanisch » Di 20. Mai 2014, 00:29

Anchor Bay und die Shout Factory veröffentlichen am 23.09.2014 die HALLOWEEN COMPLETE COLLECTION.

Neben der Originalreihe und den beiden Gurken von Zombie wird's erstmals auch den Producer's Cut von Teil 6 geben.
»Wenn man der Klügste im Raum ist, ist man im falschen Raum« (K. Lauterbach)

https://diezukunft.de/users/thorsten-hanisch

Joachim Bauer

Beitrag von Joachim Bauer » Di 20. Mai 2014, 00:37

Was ist an einem/dem "Producer's Cut" so besonders? Kenn mich da nicht so aus ...
Die Spieler, wo dieser Sprache nicht mächtig sind, die sollen dann sich angewöhnen, das Deutsch zu lernen. (Mario Basler, rhetorisch geschulter, ehemaliger Fußballprofi)

Thorsten Hanisch
Beitrag von Thorsten Hanisch » Di 20. Mai 2014, 09:32

halloweenmovie.wikia.com hat geschrieben:The so-called "producer's cut" of Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers, was a workprint of the original film. It featured almost seventy minutes of alternate, unedited footage. Most of it was gory shots edited down in post-production to avoid an NC-17 rating, which generally hurts box office totals.

Herbert West

Beitrag von Herbert West » Mo 30. Jun 2014, 19:12

So nebenbei bringt NSM die Remakes nun auch als Mediabooks, mit einem Cover-Text, der es in sich hat.
Original Copy & Paste via Amazon.
Amazon hat geschrieben:Michael Myers führt als zehnjähriger Spross einer White-Trash-Familie eine bedauernswerte Existenz als stets gehänselter und verlachter Außenseiter - bis ihm an Halloween der Kragen platzt und er zum Massenörder wird. 17 Jahre später ist der mittlerweile zum Reisen herangewachsene Junge in der Psychiatrie von Dr. Sam Loomis zum Enigma geworden. Dann erwacht die Wut an Halloween von Neuem, und er macht sich auf den Weg, das letzte verbleibende Familienmitglied, die ahnungslose Laurie Strode, zu töten.
halloween-media-book.jpg
Quelle: Cinefacts

Yuki

Beitrag von Yuki » Mo 30. Jun 2014, 21:25

:mrgreen: :lol:

Sylvio Constabel

Beitrag von Sylvio Constabel » Di 1. Jul 2014, 02:49

Ist das geil! :mrgreen:
Welcher Honk hat das denn geschrieben, und vor allem, wer hat das durchgewunken?!
Davon ab ist die Box schon irgendwie cool. Ich liebe zwar nur den ersten und den dritten Teil, aber auffrischen würde ich die restlichen schon mal wieder. Und den Produzentenschnitt von Teil 6 wollte ich eh schon immer mal sehen, wobei ich mich da vor der Qualität fürchte.
Ich bestelle bestimmt mal ...
Bei Sylvio mag ich, er guckt halt auch viel mit dem Herzen. Jimfried Nullinie

Yuki

Beitrag von Yuki » Di 1. Jul 2014, 08:35

Das sind die REMAKES, oder?

Thorsten Hanisch
Beitrag von Thorsten Hanisch » Di 1. Jul 2014, 09:18

Thorsten Hanisch hat geschrieben:Neben der Originalreihe und den beiden Gurken von Zombie wird's erstmals auch den Producer's Cut von Teil 6 geben.

Yuki

Beitrag von Yuki » Di 1. Jul 2014, 15:44

Ah, okay. Nur den Beitrag von Herbert West gelesen :lol: !

Sylvio Constabel

Beitrag von Sylvio Constabel » Mi 17. Mai 2017, 01:00

Kurze Erinnerung. Ich habe die Box latuernich bestellt und starte demnächst. Die Box per se ist schon sehr geil. "Ich bin gespannt drauf!"

We continue to celebrate our 5-Year Anniversary by reflecting on select titles we've released over the years: Today's spotlight: THE HALLOWEEN COLLECTION (which we co-partnered with Anchor Bay on. Limited Deluxe Set now out-of-print.)
CLIFF MACMILLAN (Blu-ray Producer / Acquisitions): This was the biggest project I had ever worked on. I had to negotiate a deal with 5 companies to get all the rights together. We teamed up with Anchor Bay and then did the sales and we did the packaging and bonus content. In the end, I think we put together a great set. I’m very proud of what we did. A lot of people were involved and we all came together to do right one of the best horror franchises ever.

JEFF NELSON (Senior Marketing Director): To say the this collection was a big deal to us would be the ultimate understatement of our brand’s history. I still can’t believe how we pulled this off with Anchor Bay at times. Truth be told, when this was even proposed I thought it might fall apart since we were dealing with several studios to sublicense from.
I personally owe my love of horror films to the original HALLOWEEN. It was the first I saw at age 9 on a 1981 NBC Night at the Movies broadcast and I’ll never forget it. It scared me senseless…and when the shock wore off I decided to the test the waters with other thrillers. This one viewing changed my life forever and you can thank the film for partly being responsible for Scream Factory even being an entity. Soon I saw HALLOWEEN II on laserdisc (liked it, but was disappointed that it was not as scary as the first) then came PART III (Laughed it off…now, it’s one of my favorites), PART IV (went bananas when TV spots started airing and saw it opening weekend), PART V (Oh brother), PART VI (Oh brother, sister, the whole family), H2O (The best since II and having Jamie Lee back as Laurie meant the world), RESSURECTED (Sorry, but I refuse this even exists…like a bad Dallas dream season), Zombie’s remake (Not bad, just overly brutal) and his sequel (wish it had stayed in the hospital).

Our set went pretty smoothly for the most part. I was very concerned about how our artwork would shape (pun intended) up to be and breathed a big sigh of relief when designer Paul Shipper knocked it out the park and Malek Akkad & Anchor Bay approved. The one element I did insist we have on our creative was the jack-o-lantern from Part 1. It’s the very first thing a Halloween fan ever sees when watching the franchise from the beginning and I personally felt it was iconic enough to showcase. I do also remember Cliff and I making a big deal to AB about including the original’s mono track too—which had altered on the prior 35th Anniversary release. I have watched it every Oct with this track (like so many others) and we couldn’t bear to see our collection not have it. The biggest deal was the extras: Cliff and his producers (Sean Clark, Michael Felsher and others)came through in a big way and the success of the release can be attributed largely to their contributions. Of course, the addition of the different cut from Part VI was a win as well.
Beyond proud that we played a part in this franchise's legacy.
halloween.jpg
Bei Sylvio mag ich, er guckt halt auch viel mit dem Herzen. Jimfried Nullinie

Antworten
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag